Sunday, April 25, 2010

Fun with 3D

The 3D camera shoot was an awesome day. I'm glad Andre actually got ours fixed up after the issues we were having with after effects. But it came out great.
It pretty much worked the way I thought it would have to work with the 2 camera setup eye-width apart. The tough stuff was perfecting what filters to use and wear to move the 2nd image in after effects. But all in all it ended with relative ease and I know my group had a blast. Any day you get to do soul train during class is a good day.
I actually decided to do a quick edit of our soul train dance with music, just for shits n giggles. And the making of our own 3D glasses was crucial. (Although note for next time: bring more colors of paper...i got stuck with white...) Anywho, I loved the 3D shoot. Alotta fun, and I def learned a cool new trick that i'll probably be using soon for a future project or just for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment