Sunday, March 14, 2010

48 Hour race

After only a few screenings of previous 48 hour race products, I have several ideas of what I would like to do. Most likely I will use a digital camera and produce a stop-motion effect type of film. I was particularly inspired by the film that had dancing doll parts and jars spinning (I forget who made it or what it was called). But I enjoyed the simplicity of it and the use of sound effects and music.
I have a few ideas and probably won't decide exactly what I want to do until we discover the mystery item. But I was thinking of maybe doing sort of a musical montage/ dance with food products, such as having oreos spinning and then opening and closing, the filling dissappearing then reappearing.
I was also thinking of maybe using dvds and remotes, perhaps even paints and paint brushes creating a painting. Basically I want to use inanimate objects and make them animate somehow.
I could use a human being in some capacity, but rarely do I get a chance to create stop-motion films that I want to use this opportunity to create some unique footage that is different to/ adding something to my own personal style.

No comments:

Post a Comment